Discuss Direct online forwarding and reverse. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I think @Zaprinski wants to know about the question in his post #31 now, but didn't start a new thread so things are getting mixed up. I think he has sorted the starter question as he says he built it in his post #29.
For his question in post #31 he is getting the BS 7671 book and hopefully will attempt the question himself. We can then look at his results and correct anything. Always better to try yourself and then ask where you went wrong.

I think @Zaprinski wants to know about the question in his post #31 now, but didn't start a new thread so things are getting mixed up. I think he has sorted the starter question as he says he built it in his post #29.
For his question in post #31 he is getting the BS 7671 book and hopefully will attempt the question himself. We can then look at his results and correct anything. Always better to try yourself and then ask where you went wrong.
All done forward and reversed for now .
Thank you .
Just need to help for theory now , I start assignment.
I understand quickly Cable size and Voltage drop .
I’m not Lazy , always try doing my self ?
But my first language not English??
I should me Jobs now ?
That I ask people help me for money?Direct online forwarding and reverse. B49C1798-D54F-41B8-B9BA-F7FA70E380E2 - EletriciansForums.netDirect online forwarding and reverse. 3DA102CC-0468-4431-8171-F95CC529AE1F - EletriciansForums.netDirect online forwarding and reverse. B6F97FA7-B8FF-4791-B6F3-0550570F54AE - EletriciansForums.netDirect online forwarding and reverse. A29CA33E-CC06-4FBE-97CC-37C415E412C3 - EletriciansForums.netDirect online forwarding and reverse. C90DA66F-6481-4422-AA21-812F4752BED5 - EletriciansForums.netDirect online forwarding and reverse. E3A6AD82-B646-42D8-942E-629AEDF8DF04 - EletriciansForums.net

Reply to Direct online forwarding and reverse. in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock