Discuss Diversity calls check please........ in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Thanks Midwest, I was decided to leave it but they have way of cooking so I thought I’d look into other options, other than the pics I still havnt been to the job to make a call on the install earthing bonding etc,
I’ll be honest even if they went with a new Cu I’m not sure I’d want the job looking at those pics,I was just wanted to see if what I were proposing would be considered an adequate work around so I didn’t have anything to do with that minefield ha ha
Ps just going to the van for my BYB...

So with regards to 132.16 would I be ok IF the cutout and earthing and bonding were in order? As I wouldn’t be touching the consumers installation or am I missing something?
Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to walk away and I have done many times if I wasn’t completely happy,just wanted to explore all options and if the only option is getting involved with that abortion of a Cu I’m off :)

Last edited:
So with regards to 132.16 would I be ok IF the cutout and earthing and bonding were in order? As I wouldn’t be touching the consumers installation or am I missing something?
Don’t get me wrong I’m happy to walk away and I have done many times if I wasn’t completely happy,just wanted to explore all options and if the only option is getting involved with that abortion of a Cu I’m off :)

Thats your call. I've done loads of council jobs, as said where baths have been replaced with electric walk in showers, doing as your suggesting. If I was asked to put my own name to it I wouldn't. I can guarantee others on here will have a different opinion.

Reply to Diversity calls check please........ in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, New to the forum. I have been asked to look at this for one of our guys who's had an issue onsite after some electrical works had been...
Replies
Views
Been asked to move, remove and add some sockets the kitchen and I’ll need to add a circuit for an electric hob. Looked at the board and it’s one...
Replies
Views
Hi fellow sparks, I've just started out on my own so I'm spending a lot of my time trying to find out the correct way of doing things of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the forum and am seeking some advice please. I’ve picked up a job that another electrician has abandoned, the job is to...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock