Discuss Does anyone know anything about Cranford Controls? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Basically, I am looking to find out how much the industry knows about Cranford Controls and what they do. Anyone willing to chat to me about this will be highly appreciated.

Presumably you've seen their website?

I have actually, but I need to have an understanding of how much people that will presumably be their end users actually know abut them.

If there's any reason for us to steer clear of them then let us know. Have there been issues with defective products or something?

If there's any reason for us to steer clear of them then let us know. Have there been issues with defective products or something?
No, not at all. I am looking at three companies that manufacture the same product: VADs, texecom, vimpex and cranford. And I have realised that Cranford doesn't have a huge market presence. So I am trying to understand why. I feel this forum has more of the end users, so it would be a good place to get the answers.

No, not at all. I am looking at three companies that manufacture the same product: VADs, texecom, vimpex and cranford. And I have realised that Cranford doesn't have a huge market presence. So I am trying to understand why. I feel this forum has more of the end users, so it would be a good place to get the answers.

Looking at these companies in what capacity?

This is all very strange. Are you fishing for comments and opinions on them because you work

This is all very strange. Are you fishing for comments and opinions on them because you work for them?
I understand that this may seem unusual, but I assure you that I'm not fishing for comments with any malicious intention. My intention is to gather information about the level of awareness among actual end users regarding Cranford. I'm genuinely interested in understanding how many people are familiar with the organization and the products. Your input on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding.

I understand that this may seem unusual, but I assure you that I'm not fishing for comments with any malicious intention. My intention is to gather information about the level of awareness among actual end users regarding Cranford. I'm genuinely interested in understanding how many people are familiar with the organization and the products. Your input on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding.

As per my previous post, in what capacity are you looking into this? What is your link with the company?

I’m not familiar with them whatsoever and only heard of them for the first time after googling them when I seen your post. I have used products like theirs in the past but different brands as I have never seen theirs on sale.

Reply to Does anyone know anything about Cranford Controls? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net