Discuss Dog ripped intercom off the wall. where do wires go? in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

K

Kimble

I am posting on behalf of a family member. They left the dog at home and he got restless and managed to pull the intercom off the wall. There are 5 wires which run from the bell to the intercom which have come out. They are coloured as follows:
blue and white
orange
red and white
brown and white
green and white

i assume they go in the sockets which are numbered (seen in diagram)
Dog ripped intercom off the wall. where do wires go? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

8 3 9 11 7 12 5 4 10 and 8 9 11 and 7 have wires in them so there are 5 left for wires to go in but where these 5 go i do not know.

also if u see the image i have uploaded there is a green and white coloured wire and a green wire which are also loose? do they go in the black plastic covering? as i see to black wires run into one end of it and there is another hole which looks like wires go in that.

the rest i can do myself. any help on this is greatly appreciated as they need this working again.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i cant get the picture to work, any other chance i can show a pic? r the wires numbered? can i find a site that tells me what number the wires represent or something?

Dog ripped intercom off the wall. where do wires go? {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

hope this works

i dont know what else 2 take a pic of which is relevant. as i mentioned the wires running from the intercom thing downstairs which need connecting, need to know what sockets numbers they go in. and the green and green and white wire. where they go. and then i can do the rest.
cheers for any replies and the ones i have received

i dont know what else 2 take a pic of which is relevant. as i mentioned the wires running from the intercom thing downstairs which need connecting, need to know what sockets numbers they go in. and the green and green and white wire. where they go. and then i can do the rest.
cheers for any replies and the ones i have received

Reply to Dog ripped intercom off the wall. where do wires go? in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock