Discuss Dog's Danglies or what? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
as title. is this cool?
Deffo Dangles, wish I could afford Danglies like that, have to make do with what I have. Stop teasing Tel, you Bad Scouse Man.

I have seen the Klein tools version which looks excellent but at around $900 is way out my league

I would literally be sleeping in the garage if I spent 900 sheets on some new tools

My wife went nuts when I recently spent £20 on new screwies

Just spent £700 on new comp. I have spent my spending money for the next 30 years

The irony is my wife just spend £450 on a new phone and that is perfectly acceptable....go figure

There was a post about this on the old forum a while back.
If you work out the price of the individual tools, you're left with a very expensive tool box (several hundred pounds IIRC)
The other downside is, being a rigid box, there's little room for additional tools. Also most sparks tend to prefer a mix & match (e.g. prefer Wiha drivers but Knipex snips, etc).

Nice …… need to sneak em into the garage without the wife seeing them...
Yes but if She sees the Bank statement look out mate, believe me the "what the zzzz is this all about is hard to explain, believe me I know" tool tarts need lessons in BS ing wifes, and don't tell me you aint afraid of em cus you're a liar if you do. Especially after a tool show like ELEX, they aint all stupid blondes.

Does anyone here own one?

mine's blonde but courtesy of a bottle.

Hurry up, lads. That eBay link now says “last one!”

Mines is a natural blond, with a little top up every now and then.

don't think my lady's got an "ever". if she has I ain't found it yet.

don't think my lady's got an "ever". if she has I ain't found it yet.
Typical Scouser misinterpreted every statement made by a non Scouser, proving that Scouse is a foreign language, Wack.

Typical Scouser misinterpreted every statement made by a non Scouser, proving that Scouse is a foreign language, Wack.
see. it's rubbing off. youse starting to talk proper Scouse.

Reply to Dog's Danglies or what? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock