Search the forum,

Discuss ECONOMY 9 Heater replacement in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Sav

Hi everyone,
Just watched the spurs get beaten by Portsmouth !!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Anyway, I have a job to do this week, which is to repalce an old Dimplex storage / convector heater with a new Dimplex Dualheat one.

The current heater runs on economy 9 and there are 2 fcu's on the wall next to the heater. The 2 flex cables that come out of the heater go to each one (one for economy 9 and one for the convector).

Has anyone got any tips or advice as to putting in the new heater, as in things to look out for or programming.

I will try to call Dimplex and see if it is a straight forward replacement, but would rather ask you first !!

Thanks and regards ,

Sav
:D

Be careful how you handle the bricks - I found them to be quite fragile and bits broke off easily. Also best warn the customer that they(the rads!) smell awful for the first 24 hours!

Reply to ECONOMY 9 Heater replacement in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back