Discuss elecsa assesment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

D

dochisholm

hi got my elecsa assesment in about a month anyone had one whats it like questions asked e.t.c any help would be much appreciated thanks

what do u want 2 no i did mine other day 26th oct...passed hehehe.
if you have everything from the checklist you will be ok make sure you download hsr25 free from hse website.
you know your regs inc building regs
liabillity to 2 million
sole trader status
tester calibrated to date
eic or minor work certs done
estimates needed on paper form to show you can estimate a quote for customers
complaints sheet with your name on ( in pack sent along with others )
h& s policy ( in pack just put your name on it )
all your qualifications to hand

i think thats it

good luck jon j

what sort of questions did you get from assesor obviously just a taster i know my stuff but i cant recite the regs book if you get me

if you get ray chivers you'll be ok :>

cable sizing earth etc main & sup bonding
fixing methods clipping etc
rcd's trip times 0.4 n 5 sec etc

loads on building regs
ventilation fan sizing for room extraction
joists drilling etc spacing etc
acoustics ie when drilling through what do u do after.
smoke alarms linking

probably more but cannot think .. hope this helps u

jon j

If you have all the gumph and insurance etc, in place and can answer or know where to find the answers to a few simple questions. Then you will have about as much chance of failing as i have of getting home for Christmas!! lol!!! :presents3:

Reply to elecsa assesment in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock