• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Electrical sub contractors always wanted in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

AMFM

-
Reaction score
Our company AMFM is based in SW London and provides facilities management services nationally for our commercial clients including Savills, CBRE and major retail and leisure brands. Our workload is generally filled from within our own employees but outsourcing is very common for professional services which naturally includes electricians.

While the purpose of joining this forum is to meet an immediate requirement for 600 visits to homes within the UK to make a small repair to a product sold by one of our clients, we'd be interested in hearing from any electricians who would be interested in regular sub contract work. All areas are welcome but we'd particularly like to hear from electricians in Norfolk, South Wales, Devon and Scotland. Best contact is [email protected] but feel free to talk to any one at the team

Our company AMFM is based in SW London and provides facilities management services nationally for our commercial clients including Savills, CBRE and major retail and leisure brands. Our workload is generally filled from within our own employees but outsourcing is very common for professional services which naturally includes electricians.

While the purpose of joining this forum is to meet an immediate requirement for 600 visits to homes within the UK to make a small repair to a product sold by one of our clients, we'd be interested in hearing from any electricians who would be interested in regular sub contract work. All areas are welcome but we'd particularly like to hear from electricians in Norfolk, South Wales, Devon and Scotland. Best contact is [email protected] but feel free to talk to any one at the team
Can we ask what exactly the work in these 600 homes will be, no need to go into great detail, just a general idea would suffice.

Easy tiger :) - this is one job among a dozen others and I'd rather hoped that interested electricians would contact either [email protected] or, probably better, [email protected] for more details but I'm happy to elaborate. It's a visual inspection of a bathroom cabinet to make sure that it's in a safe zone then, where required, to either retro fit a small transformer unit into the cabinet or isolate it. We employ electricians directly but we're moving outside the timescales that we'd planned for a job which started at around 1700 of these jobs and we've spoken to our client to advise that we're sub contracting the last of these to qualified (and only to qualified) electricians. There are no hidden catches other than that we need a fairly simple risk assessment document to be completed (belts and braces and all that) and we also need time of arrival and departure to be recorded together with before and after picture. Where there's a failed job, we need to have at least attempted telephone contact but in the absence of that a photo of the front door secures the cancellation fee of 50%.

Mary Jane (MJ) would be happy to answer any e mails in relation to this particular work stream. We've agreed an outline final date of 14th August with our clients to have all of these works finalised and, no question, that's going to be vey challenging without a bit of help..

now gone back to floyd. on loud coz. swmbo is away for weekend.

finding life is hard to cope
at the end of a telescope
the future is hard
like stirring lard
the birds call out
i twist and shout
nobody hears
my hard pressed tears
the way to life
is all through strife
let me have your dedicated ear
now it's time for another beer..

Bangladesh - got it I promise you that if anyone ever needs my help then theyll get it if I can give it or know someone who can help because that's the way small business owners should roll in my opinion. I also promise to never make anyone embarrassed or the butt of a joke for having the cheek to ask for help because that's the way I think that decent humans should roll.

Reply to Electrical sub contractors always wanted in the Electrical Work - Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock