Discuss Electrical Videos; Please add all the videos you have to the forum in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

We've had our Electrical Videos section running for a while now and we proudly host a massive 4 videos. Whaaaat? Only 4?!?!​

Apparently so. Just the 4 then. The rest being embedded.

Electrical Videos; Please add all the videos you have to the forum electricians-videos-forum.PNG - EletriciansForums.net

Uploaded media: 4
Embedded media: 116
Comments: 62

Wondering if we can all give this a bit of a nudge and add all and any electrical videos you have on your devices. Perhaps you have already added them to YouTube or some other media site and can simply quickly embed them to our forum so our members can comment on them without needing to be registered to the existing host etc.

Also, the new forum software has an awesome layout for the videos and comments. The developers are really working hard on this area of the forums as every single device that's viewing forums these days is also a video camera.

Electrical Videos; Please add all the videos you have to the forum electrical-videos-electriciansforums.PNG - EletriciansForums.net

How to add an electrical video to the forum​

To add an electrical video to the forum simple visit the Video area, and click "Add Media".

Electrician's Videos | Electrical Videos and How-To Guide Vlogs - https://www.electriciansforums.net/media/

Hoping we can double our 4 videos this month lol :D

Will see eh?

All the videos I have? That is a VERY open request and in some cases would definitely breach some, if not all, the rules you have for this site, I am serious, you do need to quantify the request for the content of the videos requested, it's a real legal minefield. Hell, I mentioned rates of pay briefly and people started shouting 'Arms, arms, arms' and after I eventually found out what Arms was (a job in itself tbh) I thought, ruddy ell I ain't bothering! Someone will probably have issue with this communication too, but it's fair to say, posting videos comes under a huge area of concern, especially, for example, where filming without property owners consent is concerned. Never did get the option for membership to Arms section of the site either???? All the best.

All the videos I have? That is a VERY open request and in some cases would definitely breach some, if not all, the rules you have for this site, I am serious, you do need to quantify the request for the content of the videos requested, it's a real legal minefield. Hell, I mentioned rates of pay briefly and people started shouting 'Arms, arms, arms' and after I eventually found out what Arms was (a job in itself tbh) I thought, ruddy ell I ain't bothering! Someone will probably have issue with this communication too, but it's fair to say, posting videos comes under a huge area of concern, especially, for example, where filming without property owners consent is concerned. Never did get the option for membership to Arms section of the site either???? All the best.

The arms thing confused me not so long ago when I requested to have my trainee tag removed.

It's not very user friendly to understand, find or join. Still dont think I'm joined ?‍♂️

The arms thing confused me not so long ago when I requested to have my trainee tag removed.

It's not very user friendly to understand, find or join. Still dont think I'm joined ?‍♂️

You are. You've got the badge! Have you tried viewing the arms forum yet?

You are. You've got the badge! Have you tried viewing the arms forum yet?

What's "the badge"? The red box that says "arms"?

Was that there prior to this post? If so I clearly need to pay more attention. Or go to the opticians.

I just spotted your post. Thanks for that

What's "the badge"? The red box that says "arms"?

Was that there prior to this post? If so I clearly need to pay more attention. Or go to the opticians.

I just spotted your post. Thanks for that

I think it was already there.

Apologies for moaning then. I didnt spot the big red box that clearly states arms :p

Can you clarify how the arms works? Is it a sub section of the forum under the drop down section, just like all the others? I can't seem to see it from the drop down

Apologies for moaning then. I didnt spot the big red box that clearly states arms :p

Can you clarify how the arms works? Is it a sub section of the forum under the drop down section, just like all the others? I can't seem to see it from the drop down

On Android, press the menu button (3 lines) at the top of the page, then choose 'Forums', then scroll down and you'll see the Arms forum in the list.

Actually I had the same question. I, ve looked under all the different forum sections and headings and I, ve also searched past posts for explanationsof what "Arms", "esteemed" etc and other titles signify and how they are achieved and its still not entirely clear to me. So if anyone has any info on the subject, please let us know

Anyone have any ideas why the video wont post?

Trying to help spark some interest in the video section
Can you try upload the video now for me mate?
Also, perhaps try a different file version (although MP4 should be fine)

What is the size of the file/video?

re Arms. scroll down the forums to the 2nd yellow heading bar. then it's 6 lines down.

The Electricians Arms Threads3.5K Messages60.6K

I have now changed the URL (web address) to the Electricians Arms.

You just add /arms to the end of the domain / website now.

So it's electriciansforums.net/arms

That will load the arms for you.

Just thought it would be quicker for people who have access.

Perhaps even bookmark that URL in your phone or whatever. :)

Reply to Electrical Videos; Please add all the videos you have to the forum in the The Exchange area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock