Discuss Energy sales persons in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Mark_Burgess

N Power stopped me on way into super market earlier ( I was in my work clothes) and said they could guarantee me a cheaper tariff on leccy.
So as a wind up I said you cant as being an electrician I have bypassed the meter, the look on their face was priceless, I thought they were going to phone the police or something, I then had to ensure them it was a joke.:D

Good fun, try it!!

That is the best i've heard ---- saying that n power phoned me today and said they offer a good deal for business electric when i told them i work from home and use my own electric they asked if I had my own power station - i couldn't help but laugh

i remember those old kirby vac salesmen. the good old scratch cards saying you have won yourr carpets cleaning. the planks did the womans next door to mine, about a sq by sq mtr just inside the doorway and then the rest of it looked a raspberry. when they came round to mine and got the vac out i told him it was the full lounge or he could make tracks right away. yep got the fulll lounge done and he was too knackered to pitch after he had finished needless to say no i didn`t spend the grand on a new vac :D

Reply to Energy sales persons in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

a lesson in proper inglish. A-Z 'ang on a mo' : 1.The last Scouse red indian. 2.please wait a momment. Arl arse : Cruel. Arl Fella ...
Replies
Views
just reading another thread where somebody joked about using midgets to run cables and it got me thinking whats the strangest or most unusual...
Replies
Views
Hi all. First time poster here with a hell of a lot less hair than I had 3 weeks ago now! so please be nice, I'll try and explain best I can. I...
Replies
Views
M
Below fresh Idea how to solve Clean Energy Problem high preasure Air has got huge future http://youtu.be/uRpxhlX4Ga0 Wind/Water...
Replies
Views
Knobhead
K
T
Hi guys. I am keen to connect with any electricians with any experience or knowledge of installing industrial smart metering devices. Initially...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock