Discuss Errrrr disgusting!!!!!! Nasty side of electrical work! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Was on 4 new houses last year one of the lads went in the NEW loft to find a box smelling a bit he opened it up and inside
was a hairy turd, think one of the builders had done it save going down to the site loo. :001_9898:

i once had a turd in the engine room on one of her Maj's Submarines..!! gently caught it with a nice clean rag and disposed of it in the bilge near the pump strainer..! it disolved and got flushed away...

another lad did a similar thing but packaged it up in a rag and bin bag, sent it forward for waste disposal and it got compressed and splurted out every where..!!

the engineering department got a telling off by the XO

Whickham View is bad mate but did you ever have the pleasure of visiting the old fold? Or as I liked to call it, the land that time forgot.
A mate was working on the decent homes job on the opposite side of the road when a resident/inmate got upset by his mother, dragged her outside in her dressing gown and administered a severe beating (who in their right mind would beat up a parent) he ripped off the dressing gown so she was totally naked too. So my mate and a few lads chased him off and helped the woman back into the house. About 15 minutes later a convoy of cars sped on to the estate carrying a load of scumbags with baseball bats.
After making good their escape the lads were put on a different site.

A few years ago we done the PIR test a 'pizza house' on the Leicester sq in London, we were there for three nights there were rats all over the place. The cockroaches knew when the staff had gone and used to come out of the woodwork.
It put me off pizzas to say the least

One time guy came to me telling there was a dead rat in the plant, went over to under some shelves where they had moved stuff, yep rat dead in the corner. OK gloves on, pick up rat uhh, large pile of maggots dripping from it! Quickly bagged and burnt.

Also did a job clearing a warehouse were the owner had "gone bankrupt"; he had stored lots of stuff in there, really dangerous chemicals, wastes, and also a lot of specimens in jars, I do remember an eight legged pig foetus, try not to remember the rest.

Reply to Errrrr disgusting!!!!!! Nasty side of electrical work! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net