Discuss Errrrr disgusting!!!!!! Nasty side of electrical work! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Was on 4 new houses last year one of the lads went in the NEW loft to find a box smelling a bit he opened it up and inside
was a hairy turd, think one of the builders had done it save going down to the site loo. :001_9898:

i once had a turd in the engine room on one of her Maj's Submarines..!! gently caught it with a nice clean rag and disposed of it in the bilge near the pump strainer..! it disolved and got flushed away...

another lad did a similar thing but packaged it up in a rag and bin bag, sent it forward for waste disposal and it got compressed and splurted out every where..!!

the engineering department got a telling off by the XO

Whickham View is bad mate but did you ever have the pleasure of visiting the old fold? Or as I liked to call it, the land that time forgot.
A mate was working on the decent homes job on the opposite side of the road when a resident/inmate got upset by his mother, dragged her outside in her dressing gown and administered a severe beating (who in their right mind would beat up a parent) he ripped off the dressing gown so she was totally naked too. So my mate and a few lads chased him off and helped the woman back into the house. About 15 minutes later a convoy of cars sped on to the estate carrying a load of scumbags with baseball bats.
After making good their escape the lads were put on a different site.

A few years ago we done the PIR test a 'pizza house' on the Leicester sq in London, we were there for three nights there were rats all over the place. The cockroaches knew when the staff had gone and used to come out of the woodwork.
It put me off pizzas to say the least

One time guy came to me telling there was a dead rat in the plant, went over to under some shelves where they had moved stuff, yep rat dead in the corner. OK gloves on, pick up rat uhh, large pile of maggots dripping from it! Quickly bagged and burnt.

Also did a job clearing a warehouse were the owner had "gone bankrupt"; he had stored lots of stuff in there, really dangerous chemicals, wastes, and also a lot of specimens in jars, I do remember an eight legged pig foetus, try not to remember the rest.

Mine is nowhere near as bad as the above, but makes me laugh.

Was powering up a new laser.
Opening up the control box, although i could not find the carcass, gave the most wonderful smell of decomposing rat.
It was one of those that you could not see the wiring without sticking your head right in.

The bit that made me laugh is when we powered the laser up, the whole factory stank as the carcass was slowly cooked.

Nothing too see, but the images in my mind were not pleasant.

Was working on a lamp column once, I was having trouble getting the door off.... after a while fighting with the door the thing finally gave and to my horror about a million EARWIGS!! landed in my lap!Cheers!!........ I though Took ages to get them all off! Lol :D

Just last week,I fitted a control box at the entrance to a property,it was one of those jobs that took time
Rawl bolted to wall,swa to terminate and control cables to play with

Opposite the path where I stood was some bushes and a sewer pipe/manhole

It was one of them that you often come across that looks Ok but stinks really bad
I have a good stomach for filth usually,but after a few minutes, the rank stink had me sucking air through the mouth to try and cope,ugh
No dead rats because they would have refused to put up with the filth

Water dripping in mouth from a fridge in a mortuary.
Pigeon ****ting in my mouth.
Buying a cooked chicken at lunch time from a burger van, finding it still had its head on.
Hypodermic needles falling on my head after taking down light.
Repairing lights in undercroft in 2 foot of water and discovering its sewage.
Call out to a flooded carpark find a fountain of sewage from about ten foot. The guy I was with puked.
Putting a kango through a sewage pipe and it filling up the trench then shovelling it out.
Putting in a ring main for electric heating in a flat with so much rubbish I couldn`t see over it in some rooms. Mounted one heater 4 foot of ground.
Working in old peoples home and an old lady running round naked screaming.
The list goes on.

Water dripping in mouth from a fridge in a mortuary.
Pigeon ****ting in my mouth.
Buying a cooked chicken at lunch time from a burger van, finding it still had its head on.
Hypodermic needles falling on my head after taking down light.
Repairing lights in undercroft in 2 foot of water and discovering its sewage.
Call out to a flooded carpark find a fountain of sewage from about ten foot. The guy I was with puked.
Putting a kango through a sewage pipe and it filling up the trench then shovelling it out.
Putting in a ring main for electric heating in a flat with so much rubbish I couldn`t see over it in some rooms. Mounted one heater 4 foot of ground.
Working in old peoples home and an old lady running round naked screaming.
The list goes on.

you sound like a glutten for punshment

Once worked in a house and the woman was a relative of the boss,stood chatting and drinking a tin of strong lager whilst chatting to us as we worked,next thing was she p****d her pants and just carried on chatting like nothing had happened,other weird one same area went to house and on back of a door was the standard picture of Bob Marley,you know the one with a big joint in his mouth.Anyway I passed a comment on this and after a bit of rummaging in a drawer the young lady rang her boyfriend and started to swear at him down the phone,when she had finished I casually enquired if there was a problem to which she replied "yes I was going to roll us a joint each but that greedy so and so smoked it all and we only bought it last night".Must have been standard practice to give everybody a joint rather than a drink in their house.

we worked a fair bit on wter treatment works for a while, and was tightening a nut n bolt above inlet channel. my mate joked " ha don't drop your spa........." just as i did! i watched in horror as the spanner shaped indent in the river of ****e gradually disappeared towards the works, but there was no way i was trying to get it back! and i HATE losing tools!

had a lovely job of re-lamping all 5 floors of a local multi story carpark. went back to my van at lunchtime to find a dead pigeon on my windscreen. put me right off my lunch as the underneath was missing

Reply to Errrrr disgusting!!!!!! Nasty side of electrical work! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net