• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss ESP TMPRO CCTV Test Monitor in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

tazz

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
ESP TMPRO cctv Test Monitor For Sale.

Allows powering & testing of cctv cameras at install point.

In Excellent condition, still in original boxed, with case, manual, leads & Charger 3 months old.

3.5" TFT Colour screen
Built in Cat5 Tester
Lithium rechargeble batteries
5 hours operation on one charge.

£60

Should be no more than a £5 Paul.....give me a ring

Will do tomorrow mate. Going out for a meal right now soon has the "battle ax" has finished with the bathroom lol. It takes her soo much longer these days to make herself look beautiful pmsl.

PS (mod note, you close this thread, I cant!!!)

Reply to ESP TMPRO CCTV Test Monitor in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

1 x Hochiki & 1 x Apollo Fire alarm loop testers for sale Hochiki Loop tested in excellent condition and well serviced by Hochiki, last service 1...
Replies
Views
H
PAT Tester for sale in excellent condition. This is a great tester for quick and easy testing of appliances. Comes with instruction book, all...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the...
Replies
Views
wulfruna77
W
I had a job last week that needed a data logger on a sewerage pump station to monitor the running times during bad rainfall. I have a Hioki PQA /...
Replies
Views
Former Sponsor TM
F
H
Hardly used Flir Infracam for sale? About 4years old but only really been used on 1 contract once a year for about two weeks hence the reason for...
Replies
Views
Hookie86
H

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock