Search the forum,

Discuss Explosion Proof Wiring Systems in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

after having time to reflect on my posts ive decided to apologise to D Skelton, sorry mate it was wrong and unfair of me to mock and name call, hope you will accept this and think no ill of me.

Im not having a dig just saying that experience isnt everything and just because someone has done something for a long time doesnt mean there good at it or know what they are doing
for god sake never knew i had to justify myself, this is a forum for offering advice not a site for proving yourself.

Im not having a dig just saying that experience isnt everything and just because someone has done something for a long time doesnt mean there good at it or know what they are doing
now this does make me chuckle.ive got the qualifications but these are just bits of paper that anyone can get, the real proof in the pud is experience and having every single job inspected and passed by inspectors who have said they would be more than happy to give me recommendations but i dont have to justify myself, im earning a living and in 25 years have never been unemployed or sacked and had only 3 employers.

I did my gas training at the Safety in Mines Research Facility. A fantastic place, explosions galore!

The test rig for testing motors is fun, they have a motor with an over large flame path. Quite spectacular when the surrounding atmosphere is at just below to upper explosive limit.

Reply to Explosion Proof Wiring Systems in the Electricians' Talk | All Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back