Discuss Farming Simulator 17 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

stuarth

-
Arms
Reaction score
Anybody play this or anything similar?
I play lots of sim games ETS2, ATS, Farming Dynasty and just recently got Pure farming but not able to play it yet due to lack of support for my Logitech G27 wheel :mad::mad::mad:

I watched loads of videos on Eurotruck simulator 2 and fell in love. Got it, played 20 minutes and haven't played since.
Sometimes, that other guy really is better at playing games than me. :(

Anybody play this or anything similar?
I play lots of sim games ETS2, ATS, Farming Dynasty and just recently got Pure farming but not able to play it yet due to lack of support for my Logitech G27 wheel :mad::mad::mad:

Oh! I had a G27... it was great when it worked, but when it sucked it SUCKED. Inconsistent and patchy at best. New games were a nightmare and I ended up playing games like Microprose Grand Prix 4 for years just to get my monies worth out of it. Don't bother with the G29 either, it's worse.
The G920 I tried at my nephews house was OK.

Hey @Nobbin I have had no problems with the G27 so far apart from the annoying deadline in the center, Only play ETS2 & ATS multiplayer online these days with some mates from the web, normally ends with pileups and laughter :)

I play on PC so have the full range of mods so I play as realistic as possible using Season, More Realistic for the tractors. Silage was a very good earner in fs15 still good in 17, not a fan of the turbines & solar panels makes it too easy.

Green river is a decent map imported over
My current map of choice is Oakfield farm, only roughly 30mins down the road from where I live.

Reply to Farming Simulator 17 in the Gaming Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock