Discuss Ferret inspection camera in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Well it's arrived.Downloaded the app and connected it using wi-fi with no problems at all.It has very bright intergrated lights and comes with quite a few attachments like a hook,magnet and periscope. This is the quality of the photos.Ferret inspection camera 20200704172846 - EletriciansForums.net
Excuse the cobwebs but the picture is very good.
I will try it out next week on various projects and report back.

several on amazon similar but a lot cheaper. know you get what you pay for, but has anyone experience of these cheaper alternatives, trending £30 to £60?

Got a few different cameras the Easyview is a good inspection camera been using it for about 3 years now and I also have the 20m camera to go with it, although it is sold as a pipe and drain camera I have used it in stud walls and inaccessible roof voids. I also have a couple of these cameras in different lengths that can be used with a phone or on a tablet which is how I generally use it because of the bigger screen

Just bought the ferret, £115 at Edmundsons. It is good used a few times already but...it does warn you it will lose the wi fi behind metallic materials and so on. So I was fishing a wire for my stereo in the van and got the hook over some cables I did not want to. I tried untangling but the wi fi went off in the middle of it due to metal in the bulkhead and had to do it by feel instead so a bit disappointed at the wi fi strength at the price. Still early days we shall see on the job proper.

Reply to Ferret inspection camera in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock