Currently reading:
Forum Members Do The Funniest Things!

Discuss Forum Members Do The Funniest Things! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

1.1267452160.accident-waiting-to-happen.jpg

ok price this!!
now that's what i call harmonised colours. black, black, and black.

is it one of mayfair's friday afternoon jobs?

kamikazi, where you been? long time no see. time machine run out ot MOT?

Been working on a formulae and accidentally divided by zero when this opened up. (That will teach me not to mess with
subatomic particles).
Divided by zero.jpg

Turns out the universe is sort of a four-dimensional sphere. Started at earth and travelled 13.7 billion light years when I saw a sign saying "Danger slow down, universe ends in 10,000 light years". But it was a lie, and you’re never going to believe this! Only ended up back on this forum again and so with a tear in my eye, I pledge allegiance to the electricians forum and the bottle of beer I'm about to consume. :waving::teeth_smile:
On a more serious note mate. I’m only about for a week, just long enough to see you become the new post-godfather. Then I will be back to the "dark side" until September unless I win Tuesdays euro millions in which case you will never guess what the gaffers can do with their 14 hour working days.
:54:

Been working on a formulae and accidentally divided by zero when this opened up. (That will teach me not to mess with
subatomic particles).
View attachment 6543

Turns out the universe is sort of a four-dimensional sphere. Started at earth and travelled 13.7 billion light years when I saw a sign saying "Danger slow down, universe ends in 10,000 light years". But it was a lie, and you’re never going to believe this! Only ended up back on this forum again and so with a tear in my eye, I pledge allegiance to the electricians forum and the bottle of beer I'm about to consume. :waving::teeth_smile:
On a more serious note mate. I’m only about for a week, just long enough to see you become the new post-godfather. Then I will be back to the "dark side" until September unless I win Tuesdays euro millions in which case you will never guess what the gaffers can do with their 14 hour working days.
:54:
and i told mogga not to pull the plug!!!

He should reach down his pants, grab a double hand full of balls, tell his mum & dad where to go and come out to play....pronto! :smoking:

Paul another great thread from you was just going to bed lol and seen this kept me up for last 20 mins laughing at them lol
thought i have done few risky things but compared to that lot my H&S is way above that standard lol

cheers for the laugh

I get the blame for a lot a things but this i must object to from the start. Personally i would have run a bit a 1.5 inside the post for free balcony lighting ............
PS will it be a TT system ..............nice rod.

I like your thinking mate. One could TT the lamppost by dumping the cut-out and replace it with a Din-rail mounted RCBO. The lamppost itself could become the earth spike. After all it’s already a meter in the ground. The only not so aesthetically pleasing part of the installation would be the inspection box on top of the lamppost. Personally, I wouldn’t be able to live with it. :jester:

now that mayfair's got rid of the old air con. unit, he's prepared his apartment for the arrival of the pole dancers.

That's boarderline erotic spank you very much,
as long as it’s not painted some girly colour like pink. :yesnod:

Reply to Forum Members Do The Funniest Things! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock