Currently reading:
Forum Members Do The Funniest Things!

Discuss Forum Members Do The Funniest Things! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Paul.M

-
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Just for a laugh after the amount of friction on the forum the last month, thought I'd do something to lighten up the mood, enjoy ;););)
downloadfile-5.jpg
Telectrix fitting a cctv camera whilst utilizing 3 tables, 2 breeze blocks and a bit of luck.

Bottom of the ladder:- engineer54, IQ and Mogga shouting instructions to DurhamSparks lifting and CBW in the window pulling.
downloadfile-10.jpg

Last edited:
Lenny, Sintra, Phil and Jason taking a break from the hot sun whilst digging a trench for a 150mm 5 core swa main feed and Dan on the left telling them to get back to work!
downloadfile-7.jpg

paul. made my day. very funny. :bucktooth:

And this is my favourite picture. MalcolmSandford cleaning his own Windows in Dubai.
downloadfile-8.jpg
I count 35 floors, brave, stupid or death wish springs to mind. Health and Safety out of the window on all of these photos. Hope you've enjoyed :).

come on now , paul, you've done must of us. let's see one of yourself. LOL.

Had a good laugh at them,thank you Paul,excellent

I take some chances with ladders now and again,but some of them photos made me squirm

paul those pics and your comments were just what i needed after spending all morning dismantling and drying out 1 avo multimeter, 1 avo7, 1 avo8, 1 fax machine, various other bits of gear with a halogen heater, then climbing on the garage roof with a gun full of mastic to fix the bloody leak in the roof. DOH.

paul those pics and your comments were just what i needed after spending all morning dismantling and drying out 1 avo multimeter, 1 avo7, 1 avo8, 1 fax machine, various other bits of gear with a halogen heater, then climbing on the garage roof with a gun full of mastic to fix the bloody leak in the roof. DOH.
Please tell me you've got a photo of the look on your face after all that because it would end up on here :). Besides that's the reason I started this thread for a bit of a giggle.

i did think of getting the missus to stand by with a camera in case i fell off the roof. on the bright side, everything is dried out and appears to be working OK.

Ok heres the full story, Having a bit of afterenoon delight with a desperate house wife and husband comes home. Wardrobe full so its out the window and there you have it LOL
Give me ten mins whilst I have a shower and change my Y fronts because I've just PMSL. Mayfair can your wife read what you say on this forum? Now that would be funny :)

Reply to Forum Members Do The Funniest Things! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock