Discuss Funniest TV or film quotes...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Francine: "You ruined everything!"
Stan: "Everything? (imitates police siren) Oh, that's the Hyperbole Police coming to take you away, and lock you up in Exaggeration-traz. I think I made my point. Eloquent."
(American Dad)

Roice Williams :- you guys said your Japanese?
Bo duke :- we converted!
(Dukes if Hazard)

Junior :- daddy my hat fell off!
Sherif justice:- I hope your god dam head was in it!
(Smokey and the Bandit)

Hey! hey! hey! Calm Down!....whats up wi you ...yer taken something you shoudn't er?

Harry Henfield - 3 scousers on the coach trip

Coordinator: Crucifixion?
Prisoner: Yes.
Coordinator: Good. Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each.
[Next prisoner]
Coordinator: Crucifixion?
Mr. Cheeky: Er, no, freedom actually.
Coordinator: What?
Mr. Cheeky: Yeah, they said I hadn't done anything and I could go and live on an island somewhere.
Coordinator: Oh I say, that's very nice. Well, off you go then.
Mr. Cheeky: No, I'm just pulling your leg, it's crucifixion really.
Coordinator: [laughing] Oh yes, very good. Well...
Mr. Cheeky: Yes I know, out of the door, one cross each, line on the left.

The World According to Garp (who was played by Robin Williams)

The scene where he is talking to John Lithegow (who was playing the part of a transexual) at the womens refuge after his wife had an accident with one of her students while performing a certain act on him and John Lithegow turned to him and said

"Well at least mine was surgically removed under Anaesthetic" ouch

WOMAN: Well, 'ow did you become king then?
ARTHUR: The Lady of the Lake,
[angels sing]
her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.
[singing stops]
That is why I am your king!
DENNIS: Listen -- strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR: Be quiet!
DENNIS: Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR: Shut up!
DENNIS: I mean, if I went around sayin' I was an empereror just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me they'd put me away!

Reply to Funniest TV or film quotes...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock