Discuss Funniest TV or film quotes...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

It's not pining, it's passed on. This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.

Im kind of a big deal. people know me. i have mmany leather bound books and my apartment smell of rich mohogany.

love Anchorman

- - - Updated - - -

sex panther, it made form real panther. that way you know its good.

anchorman

Harry: One time, we successfully mated a bulldog with a Shih-Tzu.
Mary: Really? That's weird.
Harry: Yeah, we called it a bull****.

Dumb & Dumber

From 'The Office' Training room episode:

Brent: I'd like to make a complaint please
Rowan: I don't care
Brent: Well i am staying at the hotel
Rowan: I don't care
Brent: Well you are an ambassador for the hotel
Rowan: I don't ca.....
Brent: I think there's been a rape up there!!!!
Brent: I got his attention......always get their attention

Sgt. Barnes in Platoon; “You smoke this s**t as to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this s**t. I am reality!”

It's not pining, it's passed on. This parrot is no more. It has ceased to be. It's expired and gone to meet its maker. This is a late parrot. It's a stiff. Bereft of life, it rests in peace. If you hadn't nailed it to the perch, it would be pushing up the daisies. It's rung down the curtain and joined the choir invisible. This is an ex-parrot.

You beat me to it. I was going to put "Pining for the fjords?!?!?"

I quite like "All right... all right... but apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?"

Had to add this one:
Pontius Pilate: Hm! Now, what is your name, Jew?
Brian: Brian, sir.
Pontius Pilate: Bvian, eh?
Brian: No, no; Brian.

Last edited:
Ohh! What wouldn't I give to be spat at in the face! I sometimes hang awake at night dreaming of being spat at in the face.

"Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fuelled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."
(Hot Fuzz)

Reply to Funniest TV or film quotes...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock