Discuss Funniest TV or film quotes...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Thought id start a thread just for those lines or quotes you found hilarious ...
Il pick a few from my fav' over this thread which are ...

Life on Mars (Gene Hunt) and Pheonix Nights
-------------------------------------------------------
Gene Hunt.... " he's more nervous than a very small nun on a penguin shoot "

Not after classic quotes unless they are funny!:D and can you supply the source of the quote so we can all relate to what film/TV it came from.

Blackadder to baldrick, blackadder the third: "forgive me if i'm jumping the gun baldrick or are the words i have a cunning plan marching with ill deserved confidence in the direction of this conversation"

FRENCH GUARD: I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Pheonix Nights - Quiz night

On the dumb table....
DJ says "and the answer to question 2 was the 'shroud of Turin' "

Lad on dumb table ..."what did we get"

His mate says " Lisa Stansfield"

We never heard the question but this really cracks me up everytime lol.

Forgive me but another blackadder from blackadders christmas carol " slam the door in their faces or i'll slam your face in the door" i do love blackadder!

"Well may I ask what you expected to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plain..."
(Fawlty Towers)

In “Only Fools and Horses” when Triggers sister was having a baby.

Mike: What name have they decided on?
Trigger: If it’s a girl they are calling it Sigourney after the actress, and if it’s a boy they are calling him Rodney after Dave.

I may not have this one exact,but the sentiment is there

Groucho Marx
Any club that would have me as a member,I wouldn't want to join

Useless move trivia, East Bound and down, the theme song from the movie was written and sung by the late Jerry Reed, who played the snowman. turns out he was a big country artist and acomplised guitarist.

Reply to Funniest TV or film quotes...... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock