Discuss Good electrical guide books in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

RJT_94

-
Reaction score
Can anybody recommend any good guide books useful for training electricians and time served?

Persificly looking for good books on:

Testing and inspecting

guides to the regs

and any general tool box guides

Thanks.

Can anybody recommend any good guide books useful for training electricians and time served?

Persificly looking for good books on:

Testing and inspecting

guides to the regs

and any general tool box guides

Thanks.

Paul Cook's books are good , have a look on Amazon for his titles.

ive been looking at the electricians guide to good practice but cant seem to find it anywere to buy on the internet do you know of anywere thats sells them on line or should i just send off the order form on the site you linked?

just send off the order form, they do not take long to come, less you got a friend with the books already coz it got a rip out bit in the back of book

Just in case you don't know , Paul Cook worked for the IET and used to be involved in the writing of the regs. He also set the Questions for the 2391 for years.
well,i didn't know that. when you said paul cook, i thought it was a recipe book.

wait looks like you can call them up and pay over the phone the bit i saw above the address

if you would like to order books you need to send us a cheque or postal order or if you are a company, arrange for a bank transfer or raise an official order that we can invoice against. If you prefer to make a credit card payment, then please call us on 01634 731470.

Theres a couple of guides by Anthony Hinsley, A practical guide for electricians Tesing electrical installations and A practical guide for electricians Advanced testing techniques. Helped me alot.
The first guide has continuity/insulation resistance/earth loop impedance/PEFC/PSCC and the advanced covers single/three phase motor testing/ basic motor control circuit testing/ central heating and fire alarm testing and fluorescent lighting circuit testing.

Good electrical guide books {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Good electrical guide books in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock