Discuss Haupa Brand New Tools, buy? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
any one seen much of the new brand "haupa" german I think, they do allsorts of electrical tools, expensive tho

if any ones knows where to buy haupa tools , please list the them, cant seem to find any

Got myself my own little toolbox today and my 'starter kit'!
Bought myself some 'Wera' screwdrivers then the usual 'Stanley' (knife, hammer, tape).

Anyone heard of 'Wera' and if so what's your opinion of them?

Haupa tools are s**t hot, my mate bought some cutters about 3months ago and i've been trying to hunt some down ever since with no success.
He got his in Edmundsons (can't find any on their website) in Slough (none in our local branch in Andover) whilst we were working away and not been anywhere near there since.
Hope this helps!!

WERA are crap Bane. I bought a set of slip stop drivers about 6 weeks ago. Slip stop stops working and they are not very tough. Going back to my Irazolas

Yep.

WERA ARE SH*T.

OFFICIAL.

Remember you heard it here first peeps.

Yep.

WERA ARE SH*T.

OFFICIAL.

Remember you heard it here first peeps.

hi Bane .
Im not defending the germans ,i dont like them, dont like having there stuff or the japs in my box ,but i have to admitt i do have a wera screw driver that i found about ten years ago ,i use it most days and it still works ok,i feel guilty every time i use it ,its the only "foriegn" thing in the box every thing else is either British ,American or Canadian,and i would never support the old enemys economy by buying there tools.

Last edited by a moderator:
City Electrical Factors (CEF) are distributors for Haupa tools now. I use them and love 'em.

don't u think haupa is too expensive for what they are... those haupa cabinets have some well expensive prices on tools

@ABCDEF you have activated a thirteen year old thread with the intention of insulting a forum member, post deleted and thread closed. Continue like this and you will be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Haupa Brand New Tools, buy? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock