Discuss Heating programmer problem in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Recently had installed a timeguard 2 channel heating programmer. When I set program for CH starts pump but does not fire up, if I also set program for water then CH comes on. This causes a real pain when setting timer, as I have to set 3 times 7 times 2 settings =42! Also I would prefer a remote unit where the settings are made from remote rather than from wall mounted until next to old - non combi boiler, as need changes daily. Advice welcome thaks Ps have contacted installer no response.

The programmer may be set to fully pumped rather than gravity. There should be a jumper link on the back of the programmer and it should be on G rather than P. It probably comes set to P when it’s brand new out the box.

Thanks, I will remove and have a peek
Make sure you isolate the supply 1st. Let us know how you get on. If you wanted something you can control remotely then I would take a look at hive. You could control heating/hot water on the thermostat or via app on your phone. The two channel receiver would replace your existing time guard two Chanel programmer. You would just have to set it up in gravity mode.

Reply to Heating programmer problem in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

i , i have a property to work on which has a programmable room stat upstairs and a programmable roomstat downstairs. S plan system , 2 zones. hot...
Replies
Views
Hi all @ef.net, I'm a newbie to the forum; this is my first post. The Danfoss FP715si programmer that had been in use for about 8-9 years began...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm in a bit of a pickle trying to set up my hot water and central heating systems. Got a gas boiler with a pressure tank and a motor...
Replies
Views
My customer wants to be able to switch his heat pump (3.5kW) for his swimming pool on and off remotely, he also wants to be able to set times for...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find a replacement programmable thermostat to retrofit onto an existing installation, as the existing one has got a blank screen...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock