• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Discuss Hello everyone.............. in the New Member Introductions area at ElectriciansForums.net

Carlosramplino

New EF Member
My name is Carl, I'm an Electrician in Lancashire. Hoping to find some useful chat on here in an ever changing electrical world.. :)

Pete999

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
Welcome Carl.

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Trainee Access
DIY
Welcome to the asylum mate.

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Trainee Access
DIY

PEG

Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
DIY
Welcome,dude,but good luck with the "useful" part...;)

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Trainee Access
DIY
Just in case you may have missed it @Carlosramplino , "good luck with the "useful" part...;)"

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Top Contributor
Haha, Welcome to you, Where in Lancashire are you?

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Trainee Access
DIY
Come on @Lou... You can't remove @PEG s multiple posts and leave my joke about it in.... It just doesn't make sense now.... Not that I ever do... :)

PEG

Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
Trainee Access
DIY
Knew the minute i went sub-floor,i'd miss someat.....:)

Spoon

Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Trainee Access
DIY
Knew the minute i went sub-floor,i'd miss someat.....:)
Yeah mate. My post got scuttled...
You duplicated your welcome post 3 times, so I thought I'd take the micky, cause I'm nice that way.
So I did my post "Just in case you may have missed it......". Gave myself a slap on the back, for being soooo witty (as well as good looking) and thought that the post would get thousands of 'Funny' ratings.... (cause ratings is what its all about)
How your duplicate posts have been removed and I look like a right tool with my post ( yeah... nothing new there...)
I haven't been able to stop crying and no one care... :sob::sob::sob:
I am just going outside and may be some time....

telectrix

Scouser and Proud.
Respected Member
Forum Mentor
Electrician's Arms
CCTV / Alarms
Solar Guru
Trainee Access
DIY
Yeah mate. My post got scuttled...
You duplicated your welcome post 3 times, so I thought I'd take the micky, cause I'm nice that way.
So I did my post "Just in case you may have missed it......". Gave myself a slap on the back, for being soooo witty (as well as good looking) and thought that the post would get thousands of 'Funny' ratings.... (cause ratings is what its all about)
How your duplicate posts have been removed and I look like a right tool with my post ( yeah... nothing new there...)
I haven't been able to stop crying and no one care... :sob::sob::sob:
I am just going outside and may be some time....
don't eat yellow snow.

Electrician Talk

Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers
Electrical Insurance
ElectriciansForums.net (formerly known as ElectriciansForums.co.uk) was setup in April 2006 to provide free electrical advice to both professional and DIY electricians. Whether seeking advice for auto electrics, trying to find electrical installation condition reports (EICR) form downloads, or whether you're here just to talk to other electricians; we've been a first-choice website for tens of thousands of sparkies for well over a decade.