Discuss hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jml

Hi there, my name is James and I have finally got round to signing up. Have browsed htrough forum many a time but never for some reason or other got round to signing up.

I'm a one man band down in Devon, beautoful part of the world and run my own electrical company called.....jml electrician. I am just in the process of branching out with a website, listings and all the other digital stuff.

Always had lots of regular wqork with local business and the odd domestic work but now looking to move more to the domestic side of things and the connected home.

Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Once you have dove your website maybe you could post it on here for us to critique. Constructive criticism will be given.

Hi mate and welcome to the forum.

Once you have dove your website maybe you could post it on here for us to critique. Constructive criticism will be given.

Sounds excellant. Never had one before but thought if I want to reach more people I had better be be visible.

I don't have one cause I don't need one, but you need one. People who work for themselves would be silly not to have one. IMO.
Are you doing the site yourself or getting someone to do it?

I don't have one cause I don't need one, but you need one. People who work for themselves would be silly not to have one. IMO.
Are you doing the site yourself or getting someone to do it?

I'm going to pay a little extra to get it just so by someone who knows what they are doing!!!!

Reply to hello in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. Mobile View for it. It's a directory but it will...
Replies
Views
This might be long so feel free to grab a brew. So, as some of you may know, i'm a 34 year old who has been dying to get into the industry. I...
Replies
Views
In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views
B
An Irishman has penned an hilarious 'open letter'telling the jihadis that his countryman are "only here for the craic." 'Finchie Cova' wrote an...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock