Search the forum,

Discuss Hi in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

L

LX_bloke

Hi everyone

Joined a while ago but not got round to speaking up yet :eek:

Not in the industry yet. My main electrical background (if you can really call it that) was in theatre, although that was some time ago now (absolutely fantastic life if you're single - not so great if you have a family that you actually want to spend time with). I have also had a little bit of installation experience with a re-wire of a school and a couple of domestic jobs but not what you could really call getting my feet wet.

Just about to take my last exam (this week :eek:) for the C&G 2330 and the 17th edition the week after that. I really only want to focus on domestic work with the aim of working for myself so I also sat the C&G 2392 couple of months ago. The jury still seems to be out as to whether it's a qualification that's actually going to get me anywhere tho...

As a newbie I guess I'll be asking more questions than I answer, but I'm hoping that in time I'll be able to make a useful contribution (especially after I retire early with millions of pounds in the bank :D)

Welcome to Electricians Forum | Electrical Advice Forum | An electrical forum for electricians in the UK!

Welcome to electriciansforums.net LX_bloke. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Thanks for the link Devon - even though I don't get to play around with those toys anymore I'm always reminiscing (once it's in your blood...). Might have to lurk for a while :)

Are you working in the Ents biz then?

Hi LX-Bloke .. new to this myself... how did you find your first year exam for 2330, got mine on tuesday and was looking for some pointers or anything that might help..:D

Reply to Hi in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock