Discuss Home generator removal house sold in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bryan1

DIY
Reaction score
Home generator removal advice. My daughter purchased a house. It has a Honeywell generator. As part of the contract, she agreed to let the current owner remove the generator.
They have not finalized the contract, What should she require the current owner to do to properly remove and disconnect the generator. It is connected to the gas line, and the generator panel is mounted in the basement next to the electrical panel. It would be best if she could re-negotiate and keep the generator. If we cannot do this I want to have a detailed description of the action the person removing should follow. I would also expect the generator panel should remain. Does anyone have any experience with this situation?

Home generator removal advice. My daughter purchased a house. It has a Honeywell generator. As part of the contract, she agreed to let the current owner remove the generator.
They have not finalized the contract, What should she require the current owner to do to properly remove and disconnect the generator. It is connected to the gas line, and the generator panel is mounted in the basement next to the electrical panel. It would be best if she could re-negotiate and keep the generator. If we cannot do this I want to have a detailed description of the action the person removing should follow. I would also expect the generator panel should remain. Does anyone have any experience with this situation?
Bryan that sounds like a personal problem to them, you are willing to deliver on your part and their dragging there feet I would just say no deal and keep it. Good luck

Reply to Home generator removal house sold in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello --- In the planning stages for a new custom home build -- The house will be several hundred feet from the road and I want to have the power...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I just joined this forum as I was embarking on few projects at home, and loved what I saw in the different threads! I am in the process...
Replies
Views
Looking for a little help please... running power to workshop. My home has a 200amp service. Neutral and ground are bonded at meter on outside of...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I would like to preface my post by stating I'm well aware of the legalities and danger that are present with this configuration. This...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock