Discuss iPad in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I was on my rounds in Leeds the other day, a knob in a jag pulled up alongside me at the lights, i thought his satnav stuck in the middle of his windscreen looked a bit big, he was only using an Ipad, it looked really stupid. and i bet he couldnt see much out of the windscreen either.

I was on my rounds in Leeds the other day, a knob in a jag pulled up alongside me at the lights, i thought his satnav stuck in the middle of his windscreen looked a bit big, he was only using an Ipad, it looked really stupid. and i bet he couldnt see much out of the windscreen either.

maybe has has sight problems and needs something that big insted of glasses, but if it covers a stupid amount of the windscreen which you need to look through.
i have seen pics online of U.S car modding having an ipad built into the console, but that is asking for it to be nicked, lol

Here comes the man who cant afford one so he just bitches lol...

I could afford one if my wife stopped spending so much on clothes... :(

I used to be much worse about microsoft until a few years ago. Its the closed/restricted/monopolistic nature of the beasts that bugs me (and a bit of the 'emperors new clothes' effect as well)

I could afford one if my wife stopped spending so much on clothes... :(

I used to be much worse about microsoft until a few years ago. Its the closed/restricted/monopolistic nature of the beasts that bugs me (and a bit of the 'emperors new clothes' effect as well)

lmfoa that didnt take long 4 u to bite,, ill put the fishing rod away now...;)

I agree that is a very nice looking gadget and I would probably buy one if I would have lots of money, but apart from that I think you don’t really (I mean, really really) need one in everyday life. It’s just for looking important – if you’re not some very important big business man. If I win the lottery I will buy one.

Reply to iPad in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net