Discuss Is it legal for a master electrician to pull a permit for someone else? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi,

Is it legal for a master electrician to pull a permit for someone and not doing the project in Texas?
Yes it is illegal, that’s called loaning your license which you could get in a lot of trouble. I have drew permits for other home owners wanting to do their work but I showed up every day checking his work which you have to do. It’s your license on the line and if you just draw a permit and something bad happens you will be fined, loose your license, and possibly go to jail. You are the one that has to call for a final inspection so you better know that the work is done by the NEC standers. Show up everyday

Reply to Is it legal for a master electrician to pull a permit for someone else? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi. We live in an older house and we are doing a loft conversion. We do not have an SPD on the connection to the grid and the builder's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, After some help here. My boss at the company I work for is adamant that I must remove my electrical isolation, even though I don't deem...
Replies
Views
Hello. German electricians, in my opinion, are quickly vicious in forums, like many German craftsmen, when you ask questions about their area of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've gotten AI to write up a terms and conditions for my company and then went through it with AI and tweaked it to make it sound a...
Replies
Views
I am looking at installation of an architectural dimmer, that is will supply 6 channels, with 20A circuits each (2400W ea). Our hall has can light...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock