• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)
Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Joblot Crabtree Bacalite C50 Breakers in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DanHW

Would anybody be interested in making me an offer on the following old style C50 breakers; 1 x 100a Main switch, 2 x single 5a, 1 x single 20a, 7 x triple 15a, 1 x triple 60a. All are in working order. Message me with any offers Thanks

Reply to Joblot Crabtree Bacalite C50 Breakers in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
So I have this mess here in the picture. I have never seen a meter like this and don't know why the buss for spare breakers are before the the...
Replies
Views
HI, I have a small shop space with single phase run to a 100amp breaker main, and I bought a few items such as a welder, plasma cutter and a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm new here, so, please, be gentle... Decided to add some extra features to my old and simple barn's electric system to make it safer and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock