Currently reading:
Level 3 Design Project help

Discuss Level 3 Design Project help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I’m prepared for the hate on this one but anyone that’s done the level 3 2365design project hotel, swimming pool cafe want to send me theirs for £50?
I’ve passed every exam practicals and theory first time and put a lot into the course. I’ve started this but have big personal/family issues at the worst time and just don’t have the time/energy to complete this. If someone is willing to help just so I can spend a few hours adjusting so it’s not the same I’d be grateful. I’m 28 so an older apprentice. Genuinely not the case that I’m being lazy/need to do it for myself I get that so please don’t comment and I’m not expecting not to be judged online anyway. I don’t like being in this situation but without doing it again next year which I really can’t afford to do I’m pretty stuffed right now!

I’m prepared for the hate on this one but anyone that’s done the level 3 2365design project hotel, swimming pool cafe want to send me theirs for £50?
I’ve passed every exam practicals and theory first time and put a lot into the course. I’ve started this but have big personal/family issues at the worst time and just don’t have the time/energy to complete this. If someone is willing to help just so I can spend a few hours adjusting so it’s not the same I’d be grateful. I’m 28 so an older apprentice. Genuinely not the case that I’m being lazy/need to do it for myself I get that so please don’t comment and I’m not expecting not to be judged online anyway. I don’t like being in this situation but without doing it again next year which I really can’t afford to do I’m pretty stuffed right now!
Did u find anything, if not let me know

Problem with this approach is that it's going to come back and bite you. The reason for the inclusion of this project in the course is to help you gain understanding of subjects which you'll need down the line. When it comes to the written science exam, there's no easy way around controlled exam conditions.

Problem with this approach is that it's going to come back and bite you. The reason for the inclusion of this project in the course is to help you gain understanding of subjects which you'll need down the line. When it comes to the written science exam, there's no easy way around controlled exam conditions.
Passed written science exam with distinction mate. This is the last thing with 18th edition. I completely appreciate this is not ideal and I’ve put a lot into this course it’s just the timing of it has really f’d me. The original post was really an idea (which is far from ideal) just to get me out of the ----

Reply to Level 3 Design Project help in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Courses

This is the main Electrical Courses at ElectriciansForums.net. Find local recommended electricians courses. Avoid training "company" scams. Always go view the training centre before booking any electrical courses.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock