Currently reading:
Lg mcbs

Discuss Lg mcbs in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

never heard of them, but they do make good flat screen tellys.

The issue is sourcing spares in a few yrs time, when you stray from popular recognised brands you play a risk game of not been able to get spares. They should be as good as other mcb's as they have to meet the same British Standards, there is plenty of good cheap recognised brands out there so imho I'd stick to what you know until they establish a footing.

Manufacturers usually state that there own brand of MCB's must be used in there con /units. If others used warranty void. Do LG make con-units? Just like to be kept in the picture (see what I did there)? By al means channel your thoughts here! Even the remote thoughts)

Manufacturers usually state that there own brand of MCB's must be used in there con /units. If others used warranty void. Do LG make con-units? Just like to be kept in the picture (see what I did there)? By al means channel your thoughts here! Even the remote thoughts)

Well they manufactured our LV and MV main switchboards and and i know they manufacture decent MCCB's, so i would imagine they also produce CU/DB's. Although our main LG LV switchboards come with MG/Schneider ACB's and MCCB's....

Anyone know what LG stands for??

Not sure what LG stands for but didn't they used to be know as Goldstar?

A few decades ago, I knew them as "Lucky Goldstar".

images

See also: http://techcrunch.com/2007/02/08/th...r-to-lg-or-brands-that-change-with-the-times/

Yes it was previously called ''Lucky Goldstar'' but they dropped that name entirely some years ago now because it didn't sound too clever/professional to the Western world.... Though i do believe one budget home market appliance branch of the company still use the name Lucky Goldstar....

LG as a company is a massive organisation, they have fingers in more pies than you could/would imagine!!

Reply to Lg mcbs in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back