• Welcome to the new forum. We're now hosted on ElectriciansForums.net rather than ElectriciansForums.co.uk - Chat about the forum upgrade by CLICKING HERE

Welcome to our Electrical Forum - We started out providing electrical advice just for the UK - But now we have specific advice for the USA too! - Register for free and share American Electrical Advice.

Line Junction Boxes (aka Black Eggs, Hand Grenades)

Discuss Line Junction Boxes (aka Black Eggs, Hand Grenades) in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrician's Arms
Did anyone ever find out what happened with the Line Junction Boxes?

Was back at a job today where I did some work for the customer 2-3 years ago and spotted one of them. Great little product, loved them.

Electrician's Arms
They went bust as far as I know.
I have one left, I am just hanging on to it ; as you do :)
I was half tempted to take the one I saw today and replace it with a wagobox, so I had one back in stock...as you do:tearsofjoy:

Sad to hear it didn't work out, cracking little product, but it was their only product which is always a bit of an issue.

happyhippydad

Electrician's Arms
I have 40 left and they only get used for special occasions, approx 2 p/year so I should have 12 left to sell to you guys in 14 years!

That sounds like a maths test :)

anthonybragg

Electrician's Arms
For what the reviews on here was like it seemed to get the thumbs up as a product just didn't get the marketing behind it. Was it made in this country by a one-off person that didn't have the backup. I have not seen this product have you got any info on it.

Strima

Electrician's Arms
They are a cracking bit of kit and sorely missed.

Official Sponsors

Electrician Talk

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]