Discuss Looking for weekend work in leicester in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This person requires some work. They've hopefully explained their skills and qualifications and what area they're in. Otherwise, what's the bloody point?
Reaction score
Electrical Experience​

I am looking at doing some voluntary electricians work at weekends with a local electricians who needs a hand.

I have completed all my level 2 and 3 electrical qualifications of my own back and I just need to prepare for my AM2 exam

My qualifications are:

City and Guilds 2365 Level 2 Diploma in Electrical Installations (Buildings and Structures)

City and Guilds 2382 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations

City And Guilds 2392 Fundamental Inspection Testing and Initial Verification

City and Guilds 2393 Level 3 Certificate in Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings (Part P)

City and Guilds 2365 Level 3 Diploma NVQ in Installation Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Building Structures and Environment)

City and Guilds 2391 Periodic Inspection, Initial Verification, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations

ECS card

I am currently work for a engineering company I am doing electrical and mechanical maintenance of machinery which I have been doing for 8 years so I have a good understanding of tools and power tools and how to use them. I have a good grasp on electronics and electrical fault finding

I just need to gain some hands on experience I have done some small domestic jobs myself.

I am free after 3pm on Fridays and after 4.30pm in the week as well as free all day most Saturdays and Sundays I have my own tools and will drive to where ever you or the jobs are and meet you there to help.

My name is Tom Fenn

I am from the Birstall area of leicester

Please contact me if interested in some help

Last edited by a moderator:
I have removed your personal contact details to prevent spamming. People can either post or pm you, good luck.

Reply to Looking for weekend work in leicester in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net