Discuss looking for whole house lighting designs in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I’m looking for some whole house transitional or contemporary lighting fixtures to replace my ugly builder lights. All the ones I can see are either too cheap or for smaller places. If I look at larger home real estate listings to get ideas, they all seem done up in a traditional and showy style. I’m looking for some cool and likely expensive lights and the house is big (two story entrance with spiral staircase with two chandeliers, two story family room chandelier to replace the light). Does anyone know if anything like what I’m looking for so I can get some ideas?

1613801096096.png
1613801145124.png

Am probably late with this, but this is a lighting design question. I know a number of lighting designers who would be able to make suggestions, recommend designer fittings you would not be able to find via a traditional route - by all means PM me if of any help

Reply to looking for whole house lighting designs in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi we are replacing light fittings in our home. Im confident with the fitting aspect, but have run into doubt in making the right choice of...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a house. I am rewiring myself. I am getting an electrician to install a new consumer unit & test all my work. I'm looking...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views
Hope this is the correct forum for this. I have a chandelier that holds 18 bulbs, it's not in use since ages ago and I was planning to restore...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For clarity, I'm not a qualified electrician, but have a reasonable amount of experience as I've done plenty of wiring (signed off by a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock