Discuss Making Good Tips! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

WarrenG

Though I would start a thread for some making good tips.

I usually get some one in to make good for me (which of course costs) but if there were any good quick tips out there, it could save a small furtune and I would consider doing some myself. :)

Well smaller bits anyway. I wouldn't want to attempted plastering a whole wall! :(

I have seen stuff like ready made plaster ect.......

waste of time mate (im lucky i guess served time as plasterer before i retrained as spark- best of both worlds)

nothing matches a proper skim :)

Agree........timing can be a problem when you get someone else in on a job and I hate having to leave jobs uncomplete.

Obviously the bigger make good jobs would have to be arranged anyway but for a small channel for an additional socket I would rather get it finnished and done. And get paid! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Making Good Tips! in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Happy New Year all. Quick question regarding cable sizing. I have a 25m run from DB to car charging unit. The 25m run will mean approx 8m is run...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've been on jobs splicing and installing Pot head Terminations of 13800V PILC cable and I cant help but think our mix of lead to tin is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm a professional mobile app developer. Around 12-13 years ago I created a couple of apps for the fire protection / safety industry that...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views
I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock