Discuss MCS012 Accreditation for PV Mounting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

C Changes

Is anyone else getting bother by the fact that in two weeks time (from 1st April) we need to be installing mounting systems that comply with MCS012 and yet there are only a handful of systems that are currently listed as being accredited on the MCS database?

Is there a backlog of stuff waiting to be added to the MCS database or have the manufacturers just left everything to the last minute. I didn't get a chance to go to Ecobuild, so couldn't quiz them all to find out what is happening, so wondering if anyone out there has any information.

Reply to MCS012 Accreditation for PV Mounting in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I know how I was taught to test a RCD, 6 tests in all two no go, two under 300 mS and 2 under 40 mS with no load. But thinking about it not so...
Replies
Views
B
Hi all, We're planning on having our roof covering replaced when the weather gets better and so thinking of having solar PV installed at the...
Replies
Views
bath_ed
B
B
I know I'm talking to the converted. We are all pv enthusiasts here. So I thought I'd share my thoughts. We have all been to see prospective...
Replies
Views
T
9th December 2011- To all MCS Installation Companies We are well aware of the pressures installation companies will be coming under from...
Replies
Views
T
E
Hi Guys Just wondering if anyone could help me with this. I have to submit a quotation for a job but its larger than I have done before. The...
Replies
Views
erf151an001
E

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock