Discuss millwauke angle drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

loplug

-
Reaction score
any one have any experience of these I have the 18v combi drill impact and sds which I am impressed with the sds so much so I have retierd my bosch 36v. thinking of adding an angle drill for drilling out first fixes.

I wouldn’t have thought so. The hole hog looks the dawgs lol

If I had enough use I’d grab the de walt flex volt equivalent probably. Cos I’ve got batteries for it already.

Most angle drills will cope up to 20mm quite efficiently. The hole hawgs are different beasts altogether though, depends what you need them for. There are 2 versions of the hawg, both a lot bulkier than an angle drill, but hugely smaller than the dewalt version. That looks like it needs to be bench mounted.
I could only justify one if I used it daily to be honest.

I purchased the hole hawg. It is great, but only as good as the bits you use. Try the bosch self feed spade bits. They make light work of drilling joists.
Also found that the hole hawg doesn't use as much battery as a combi drill does drilling joists.
Powertoolsgb.co.uk currently selling it for 218 quid inc vat. I paid 250 for it so that's not bad deal.
Would definitely recommend it.

I purchased the hole hawg. It is great, but only as good as the bits you use. Try the bosch self feed spade bits. They make light work of drilling joists.
Also found that the hole hawg doesn't use as much battery as a combi drill does drilling joists.
Powertoolsgb.co.uk currently selling it for 218 quid inc vat. I paid 250 for it so that's not bad deal.
Would definitely recommend it.
I have been using the bosch self feed bits agree that the make light work of it

I have the hawg, its amazing! Dont know how i 1st fixed without it, i use milwaukee nail proof bits, not cheap bits but fly through joists!

Reply to millwauke angle drill in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock