Discuss Napit desktop certs Et Al in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

NDG Elecs

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I am trying to decide on the best 18th cert software package. I would like something that has a bit more uumpph than the standard forms.
I have just downloaded the free trial of napit desktop and would appreciate any feedback from others - particularly any negatives.
So far I kinda like it, it's a bit wierd not actually filling in the form as is, but that makes a nice change to some degree.

I did try the PDF standard forms that are on this forum .

Also, as many of the forms come in PDF format what is the best software b to use. I've tried a few on my PC, and they all lack certain aspects in their edit-ibility. Best seems to be Adobe itself but I'm reluctant to shell out for it if I end up using a platform such as Napit desktop.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Electraform, ÂŁ1 a go which may sound expensive but no upfront costs, works really well, works on every platform I have used on including phone, suits me.

One squid a pop is fine. Compared to desktop which is around ÂŁ100 per annum I would say it's cheap..

Will check it out and the PDF

If you try Electraform one top tip! Before you start doing anything go to clients at the top of the page, open and then press the green box to add a new customer, make sure you tick the box whilst filling in this form to add the customers address as an installation. The rest is fairly self explanatory.

Reply to Napit desktop certs Et Al in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock