Discuss New electric supply - ADMDs in kVA - kVA load required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The only way you are going to get what the energy companies require is to hire a electrical design company to do this for you.
Getting advice on a forum will only go so far especially if they are requesting a break down.

There is a lot of work involved in this.

There are many sparkies who have spent a lot of time and money training to do this.

Utilise there expertise.

Last edited:
Rob I don’t have money to burn but I like to all ways plan for the future

There is planing for the future but have to be practical.

The DNO wouldn't even entertain a 70kva supply for a 2 bed flat. Not when most even 3 - 5 bed houses only get a 23kva supply.

If they did, you would certainly be paying higher tariffs alongside a huge DNO installation bill.

There is planing for the future but have to be practical.

The DNO wouldn't even entertain a 70kva supply for a 2 bed flat. Not when most even 3 - 5 bed houses only get a 23kva supply.

If they did, you would certainly be paying higher tariffs alongside a huge DNO installation bill.
I understand it’s just so different in UK than to US standers

Reply to New electric supply - ADMDs in kVA - kVA load required in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello everyone, I am currently in the process of estimating the electrical demand for a new construction development that will consist of an...
Replies
Views
I'm converting my old garage into a two bedroom annex. At its nearest point it is approx 10m from main house. I plan it to be all electric, UFH...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I am looking for advice on what KVA I need to advise UKPN so that can quote for new supply to a greenfield site, the requirements...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm new to this forum and am hoping someone can give me some advice, as I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to these things. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am tearing my hair out here. I have trying to get UK Power Networks to quote for new electrical supplies in a property development...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock