Currently reading:
new fuseboard install question

Discuss new fuseboard install question in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi

very quick question.

i'm putting in a new fuseboard and am wondering if i legally have to test all the reinstated circuits, also if premises has no gas or water bond am i now obliged to wire those too.

thanks in advance

Whoosh.jpg

Wow you guys are like the school bullies, bet you all feel quite tough now you've scared another one off that's dared to have an opinion that differs.

Nope, we are not school bullies. We are the ones that hit the report button on any one that tries to troll the forum or we can take matters into our own hands and sort it out our selves.

"......that's dared to have an opinion that differs." Read his posts.

903.jpg

Wow you guys are like the school bullies, bet you all feel quite tough now you've scared another one off that's dared to have an opinion that differs.

Hahahahahaa...they (we) could tear some of these people who post on here into the tiniest little pieces.
I think generally they get off very lightly!!!
Most of it is canteen banter, get over yourself!

Remember...It's a Forum for Professional Electricians.

Hahahahahaa...they (we) could tear some of these people who post on here into the tiniest little pieces.
I think generally they get off very lightly!!!
Most of it is canteen banter, get over yourself!

Remember...It's a Forum for Professional Electricians.
What literally into shreds, do you not think this is quite frightening, you mean a bit like a frenzied attack?? just like on site??

Sorry this is quite odd, so because your a so called "professional" electrician that means you can literally tear people to shreds?? are you sure?

Zebra, this is just banter just like you get on site. Lets not forget that the mass majority of people on here are not 16 years old, there are not just starting out in the big bad world and we are all grown ups. If you dont like the ribbing, step out of the boxing ring.

Ok some people do take it too far, but some people deserve it.

Sorry this is quite odd, so because your a so called "professional" electrician that means you can literally tear people to shreds?? are you sure?

Read the last line of my last post.

We're taking the urine out of each other most of the time, if you can't see that...well ????
Plus, note the word 'Professional', we're not a schoolboy answer a simple question drop in centre.
And most of the enquiries are lacking in so much information, it's impossible to fashion a sensible response.
We're not playing 20 questions.

edit...

There's loads of good advice to be had from these forums, take what you need, contribute now and again, and ignore what you think is Bullshyte. It's not that hard really!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Archy Styrigg, I understand what your saying - taking the pee, I understand that this site is now filled with badly educated people who need help and that the youth of today and yesterday are full of sh blah blah blah and disrespectful etc etc, but......... this thread is character assassination because one of the so called chosen protected few was disrespected........if on the other hand it was me being dissed (little helpless me with only a few posts) then it wouldn't matter cos you've gotta get in with the special few, say anything, lick some arse etc etc

Archy Styrigg, I understand what your saying - taking the pee, I understand that this site is now filled with badly educated people who need help and that the youth of today and yesterday are full of sh blah blah blah and disrespectful etc etc, but......... this thread is character assassination because one of the so called chosen protected few was disrespected........if on the other hand it was me being dissed (little helpless me with only a few posts) then it wouldn't matter cos you've gotta get in with the special few, say anything, lick some arse etc etc

Good lad .. now sit down and behave yourself !! ;)

ZS, this thread got resurrected because the OP was being a twunt elsewhere.
He did take it in quite good humour though!
This place is tame compared to other forums, the vitriol would curdle your blood!!!

Go with the flow mate! :)

Reply to new fuseboard install question in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock