NICEIC Certification Scheme Niceic domestic instaler apparantly!

Discuss Niceic domestic instaler apparantly! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just found them. Apparently the customer had applied for a PME but it was never fitted.

Attachments

• 2012-03-05 12.56.33.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 2012-03-05 12.56.40.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 101
  • 2012-03-05 12.56.52.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 105
Ask to see the NICEIC installers test sheets

Exactly,where is the EIC supplied by this NIC DI....and what do they show?.....If there are none then the client should formally complain to the NIC.
I dont see any evidence that this was done by an NIC DI....there's normally a sticker.
Quite frankly it looks more like a DIY attempt.

Reply to Niceic domestic instaler apparantly! in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, me again :) NICEIC prices per certificate are going up, can you recommend anywhere else to buy them please?
Replies
Views
I note that in answer to another EV Charger question a member suggested a 40A breaker would be preferred to a 32A because of many hours at...
Replies
Views
Why is the word 'competent' being over used to describe what was once just 'qualified electricians' with experience? Is it to promote proving you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I had been with Elecsa for years as a Part P installer/tester. Then they were taken over by the NICEIC. I'm embarrassed to say that I hate...
Replies
Views
As a non-electrician (I make the tea in the forum imaginary office, I think the tea is real though) I wonder, is there a way to avoid a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock