Discuss Niceic,napit Or Elecsa in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

A

argyle sean

Thinking of going out on my own and wondered which Certified company was best to go with? The company I am with now is NIC and they are ok. Wondered what the others were like. Gonna build it, hope they come.

nice quote, wonder where that came from :)

Not too sure myself about the other scheme's, I here good and bad about the niceic. But I'd stay with nic if your already with them. I heard customers can be funny sometimes and just want a sparky from the nic company

The NICEIC or no better or no worse, but are the most well known, its like hoover. some customers call the certs nic,s but they don't know any better. be aware the NIC is no longer a charity but a business like the others. Good luck

I've heard that NAPIT are more 'friendly' and geared up more towards the smaller business and sole trader. NIC by all accounts is what the big boys go for but I hear they can be hell to get hold of and very expensive.

I'm not sure of that - most of them couldn't quote you any of the membership bodies. It is only a small minority who know they should be looking for sparks with professional accreditation

Hi all have been checking out these threads for a few weeks now trying to decide wich body to go with.
all of your coments have been a great help,
so i would like to say thanx.........

Reply to Niceic,napit Or Elecsa in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock