Search the forum,

Discuss no fit anything screws in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

telectrix

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
when will manufacturers of fittings stop supplying/using screws that don't fit any known screwdriver.

lost count of the number of 500w floods etc that can only be assembled with a bent, worn terminal driver

i know mate it drives you mad when you have a screw that won`t take one of the vast amount of bits i have to lug around already :(

the intrepid DIY store ceiling lights come with a pack of plugs and screws who uses raw plugs in plasterboard,its a miacle that the things dont drop off the cieling ,perhaps they do , chuck them out 2 umbrella bolts unless im lucky and find the beams

and why do these fittings come with treminal blocks that are too small for existing cables, and insufficient room for a larger block

Reply to no fit anything screws in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys We 'have to' fit couple of these on a job in new year, hate them ! Anyone found any easy ones to fit ? Maybe have a that come with...
Replies
Views
Old two core cable in a lighting circuit with no cpc at any point All points had metal fixtures and fittings class1 At two points the live loop...
Replies
Views
My spouse was breaking up pulled pork in the Instant Pot using metal forks while the Instant Pot was plugged into the wall, but not on/heating –...
Replies
Views
Hi all Is anyone aware of the change to solar generation FIT payment contracts for existing installations. (FIT payment scheme closed in 2019)...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just wondering if any of you know which RCBOs might fit this old GET board? Cheers in advance!
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock