Discuss Noise filter in inverter driver circuit in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I have one 1kw single phase and one 5.5kw 3 phase inverter to drive 2 motors.
As the installation is in proximity to 2 smart meter, I'm thinking about the installation of a noise filter. Both motor driver will be switched by a 3 phase contactor.
Does the filter makes any sense , if a 3 phase filter would be installed before the contactor, or has a filter has to be installed directly before each inverter, using in this case a 1 phase and a 3 phase filter
Thanks a lot in advance.

Reply to Noise filter in inverter driver circuit in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
G99 GSI-3 4.4 kw Victron inverter install with EES and batteries and installer can set the export lint if required by dno As part G99 GSI-3 you...
Replies
Views
Good morning, So I’m working on an existing 3 phase solar system and the customer wants a way to use the huge mass of exported solar on their...
Replies
Views
I don't "do" solar, but I've been asked to comment on an aspect of a new domestic solar installation by others. There is no overload or fault...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Victron Multiplus-II 5kVA inverter/charger with Pylontech US5000 batteries installed in my house along with a 6.8kWp PV array and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock