Discuss oddest thing you have found under a desk in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

maddfridge

hi there

Following on from a thread about Pat testing:rolleyes::eek:

what is oddest thing you have found under desks in offices

to start you off

1. Kayak paddle and cover
2. Paddling pool not blown up
3. A kilt and sporon
4. A hedge trimmer
5. a ken wong wok and accessories
6. Several car mirrors door knocked of car and no one admitted it.:D
we know who you are !!!!:p
7. Inflatable sheep and dog barking machine:confused:
8. Star wars helmet storm trooper
9 Loads of musical instruments
10. My favorite was the painting by numbers of maggie thatcher
just why ????????????????????????????????????:eek::eek::eek:

cheers

worked at a major credit card company at the time

Last edited by a moderator:
How on earth do remember all that??????
:D

hi there
after working there for two years pat testing and all other electrical you see life i can tell you all i can say for fear of getting legal it was an east midlands credit card company .

we were so board we used to have to something to keep us sane so we had mad ideas to pass the b****y time away

i got some insanity and work for hm gov around the south east fixing everything lights and even kitchen stuff. but like all a job is a job at the moment
cheers thtas the madd bit of fridge lol

Well really a ---- story.... Wiring under office desk/s. I ask would you like to go for a coffee or something while I work below (all entendres accepted) and she did ...nope go ahead she said, I don't mind...anyhow you can guess the rest, I am not kidding...

I did in fact go out with her for a week or so after, but she was far tooooo frantic for me

Best job I had in 20years of contracting, alas that was 20 years ago, now they go for a coffee. btw that is completely true

Reply to oddest thing you have found under a desk in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock