Search the forum,

Discuss one of those sodden zs teeth grinding days in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

New 32a C RCBO 4mm T&E radial laundry circuit, in order to take the load off a ring I installed the aforementioned, 5 doubles for dryers, washers and a roller press, 3 washers 2 dryers in total and well under 32a I install a C to deal with any motor start/ stop reverse etc and heaters, top reading is .77 on the end not over by much but it still annoys the hell out of me .58 at the first, end socket is a little roller press a shade over 1500w , So would you drop to a B or leave it as is ?
Pict

Is a C type sufficient to cope with motor inrush? I think it rarely is in practice, but presumably you have actually calculated this rather than guessing?

What did your design calculations come up with for this circuit? Presumably they indicated that it should meet the required Zs which then suggests there is a problem with the circuit.

Reply to one of those sodden zs teeth grinding days in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock