Discuss One question about labeling for napit inspection in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

saabuldin

last inspection he told me to label the circuits in consumer unit. He wrote it on his notes. Did he mean labeling the circuit breakers or acually putting labels on every wire in the consumer unit.

I need to sort it out for next inspection.

i would say labelling the MCBs as to what they fed . e.g. kitchen sockets, shower........... etc.etc.

the cover was labeled but when i took the cover off. He said to label the circuits inside. Im not sure what he was talking about. At that time i thought he meant labeling each wire

Is this in the BrB? Jobsworth springs to mind.You could number tag each Live in the Mcb's to correspond to circuit schedule on cover ?These numbers would be the same as the rest of the conductors.Most N/Earth Bars are numbered.If it is a old board you could be flash and add numbers !

Reply to One question about labeling for napit inspection in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hey all, I'm looking for some advice to help me troubleshoot my strange issue with my consumer unit/fuse board on which my RCD keeps tripping...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone :) my first post here. Quick background I'm a newly qualified installer of somewhat advanced years whose just starting out in the...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme Fraudulent EICR, who to contact?
I hope somebody can help me here, I really need some advice on who to complain to in this situation please: Hello, So after months of chasing my...
Replies
Views
Hi all, first post so go easy! This is for people who are looking for more info on the course and exams and is from my experience of doing the...
Replies
Views
Well....wiring in a 1750s thatched cottage attic, not wiring made from thatch 🤪 One we have been letting for over 20 years (as well as enjoying...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock