Discuss part p advise in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

L

leekemp85

Last week my employer went bankrupt, I know its not easy to get a job at current times with in the industry, so i am going to go on my own and try and pick a few jobs. I will need the full scope for the work i will be doing but the form asks for the qualified supervisors name. I am not a qualified supervisor so what can i do.

also any other advise would be greatly received on any aspect on starting a business

Hello Bud

You could apply to one of the national bodies on one of the competent persons schemes. NICEIC Domestic Installer etc. You will need to be assesed and ensure your paper work is in order. You can go on the relevent websites and see the requirements.

Plus you need to pay an annual subscription approx 400-450 pa

Regards

Irish

I had the same problem dont worry about it the qualified supervisor is you so just put your name in the box. That is providing you are already part P qualified. Contact small business advisory service they are free and will help you with all aspects of starting a business.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the same problem dont worry about it the qualified supervisor is you so just put your name in the box. That is providing you are already part P qualified. Contact small business advisory service they are free and will help you with all aspects of starting a business.

Chris

What do you mean Part P qualified?

Part P is a Building regulation not a Qualification:mad:

Part P is advertised by most training establishments as the VRQ and 17th regs some add extras ie 2377 saying part P is quicker than typing this lot:D

Chris

Reply to part p advise in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock